YzelRO Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YzelRO Forums

Welcome to our Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalitzburg
Admin
Kalitzburg

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:03 pm

I heard GTB's magic reduction is 40%. I would suggest to make it around 10%-20% because just imagine for example a prof or wiz uses firebolt. jakk card=-30% reduction to fire, valkyrja's shield- 20% reduction to all magics, and the 40% what will happen to all our magic users? 90% reduction. i think balancing just went off scale. Even let's say GTB is like a hell to have, of course in the future lots of people will have it and prof and wiz will be useless and people will avoid making them.

And I would like to recommend to return deviling card I'm wondering why we removed the deviling card if you say it's too overpowered well no its just too easy to counter, and its 1 of the anti-asura and anti-sacri item.

And why reflect shield to be nerfed? It's 1 of the paly's strengths, if you say its too powerful just reduce it by half because if your gonna remove it paladins would be such an easy targets for WS assasins and asuras, thats what make palladins sturdy tankers and heavy damager.

to be continued..
Back to top Go down
https://yzelro.forumotion.com
Acelora

Acelora

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:35 pm

lemme answer each questions on this one

first of all, GTB, we can make magic crusher of the wizard more powerful to suffice the lost of gtb cards powers. Wizards are overpowered and all and for professors, everyone can make an str type and use status cards and stuff.Players should learn how to use all of the skills of the professor for better gameplay. They can balance both str/vit for more challenging game and use all skills. For deviling, We will be having a DAMAGE CAPPED for asura so no need for full immunity against it. Reflect shield will be nerf but not removed.

Note : for everyone, nerf means it'll be weaken but not removed. Everything is being nerf to balance the gameplay.

for assassin. we will be nerfing EDP a little for balance game play.

Future sets would give power that'll help each job like wizard and sages to suffice the lost of magic and there is no PURE IMMUNITY on spells, 10% dmg of bolt type spells can be deadly. Why? Bolt lock are powerful enough.

Against a champ? we will be applying a delay on all skills except the spells so it's not a problem if they can't get near you right? you can bolt them to death if you want but that wont happen.. why? eventually they will be able to come near and spam skills on you. What's the use of magic crusher if it cant be use. It's a very powerful skill and deadly so they should know how to use the skills properly.

And Ygg would be remove from PVP rooms and events.

EVERY CLASS WILL BE BALANCE.

that is all... oh w8

Valkyrie shield effect

Add a 20% resistance against Water, Fire, Shadow and Undead Property.

not all element :3

Last edited by Acelora on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yzel
Admin
Yzel

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 pm

it's hard to decide.. /sob..

both of you have a point.. haix..
Back to top Go down
Kalitzburg
Admin
Kalitzburg

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 pm

yeah bolt lock could be powerful but b/c of that it could be easily countered by maya. your right at that point but that's the strength of the magic users. magic crusher is not that strong and they'll just be an ant on the pvp if there going for magic crusher or melee for status type prof, they'll just be a food for sacri, DS, SB, asura, spam SD and of course the super acid demo. I've witnessed the power of demo now that valk armor are breakable and i've thought that creators are so overpowered now, even the breaking chance of armor was nerfed, creators don't just use demo once or twice, but they spam it. prof and wiz are powerful damager but their hp is comprimised and they're weak against longer range such as GS, snipers and stalkers, so to compensate for their weakness they increase they're vit so that at least they last a little bit longer on the battle and b/c of that they're easy targets for acid demo and thanatos bearing enemies, so I'm wondering why they're that overpowered. The true overpowered characters in the server's current situation are SINX w/ thana SD type or SB type w/ Soul link, WS, creators, champs and sacri type paladins(these two b/c no more devi). And about the valk shield I didn't say its elements i say it magics w/c included the fire and water w/c are commonly used by profs or wiz b/c of siroma card and fire imp card, good profs seldom use lightning. And one more thing, even if we nerf asura, champs will still be deadly if they know how to use finger offensive properly, IMBA for champs.

I'll add this suggestion b/c a lot have been saying it. Return valkyrie's unbreakable effect, that's the only reason why people use valkyrie armor, and a lot of people got pissed off specially if they're up against a creator or WS and other's reason why they quitted, they said it's out of the RO world.

And no.1 thing YGG seeds and berries, moon cakes, and anything that heals from 1/4 HP to 100% hp should be removed from PVP.

And please remember that this is for our server, I finally spoke out because I see a fatal glitch in our server w/c may compromise our growth, you may or may not make an action about this case but you'll see the effects sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Acelora

Acelora

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 pm

That's why we're not yet done with the balancing :3 and oh yah we're going to improve the magic crusher, Magic crusher would be like a physical attack that would depend on the card of your weapon and int. that's my point about it. Maya card would be reduce to 3-5% anyway. And you forgot about Ghostring card :3 we'll be removing acid demo's breaking chance and decrease it's dmg anyways. sacri type would kill themselves after the updates and oh yah Champs won't be imba because everyskill would have nerfing. We're not yet done with the updates.. You'll see soon enough once we get enough scripters to finish the scripting. Creators won't be OP, it it'll still depend on the users how good they really are. I've been playing Ro for 7 yrs straight now and i know every nerf that should be done to apply balance on the server. If those changes won't be applied, players wont know the true meaning of pvp, where you should switch builds/armor/acce/garments to beat an elite player. oh yah asura noobs and acid demo noobz would be useless soon :3 give our admin time to do the scripts and you'll see

about the yggs, we're about to remove the healing items on pvp room.
Back to top Go down
Acelora

Acelora

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Kalitzburg
Admin
Kalitzburg

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 pm

oh so i see nothing can break armors anymore then, why not just return the unbreakable of the vset and the breaking ability of the skills, on that sense people will hunt valkyrie armor to prevent armor breakage, bringin back the spirit of hunting. It would make more sense that way.

I will still recommend for the reflect shield not to be nerfed b/c that would teach some melee players to switch specially for champs and SB types, that would teach them to use other tactics.

If there is something to be nerfed, that is the valkyrie manteau, not the reflect shiel

Again I'm still hoping for the return of the deviling card b/c that will teach lazy people to switch garments so that they won't be easily be beaten by an elemental attack and that will also teach attackers to switch weapons or use elemental converters.
Back to top Go down
Acelora

Acelora

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 am

Yes they will all learn without the deviling, we're preventing total immunity from attacks. There is still an armor breakage if you use a creator. the skill acid terror would break armors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestions
Page 1 of 1